Friday, May 6, 2011

Shooting

Today we finally saw some sunshine at my home in southern Ohio and we took full advantage of it. I spent much of the morning at my house with my producer, Jim, and editor, Larry, along with some of the folks from American Modern Insurance shooting a new commercial for them. It went very well. 




Once it was wrapped up we shot several intro's for episodes of Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors. For me, the hardest part of the day was listening to the continuous gobbling of a tom turkey down in the valley or holler, depending on where you are from, behind house. My plan is to take my daughter, Gracelyn, out in the morning to try to quiet him down.... permanently!


Give-Away:  Only two more days to follow or subscribe to this blog to win a Lucky Craft Pointer 100SP.  The randomly chosen winner will be announced on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...