Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pickwick Day One

Well I can tell you first hand it no fun getting pounded on the first day of a tournament! Pickwick did its job, putting out lots of great limits of bass, but I had to struggle to catch a limit weighing 9 pounds. Tomorrow has got to get much better for me or I'll be headed home tomorrow with no paycheck. I will do my best to keep that from happening, I promise you!
Shown below:  

Kevin, a winner of a Stihl hat, 
with a fish he caught while wearing it!





2 comments:

  1. Good luck Joe ! I will say a little prayer for you today. Good luck and remember what KVD says its all in the attitude !. Wacky em today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill send a few from my Erie trip in a couple weeks! We got a spot open joe if you wanna go lol those smallies are waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...