Friday, July 22, 2011

Stopped

Well my 2011 FLW season is officially in the history books!  My two day total on Pickwick weighed a whopping 20 pounds 4 ounces landed me solidly in 84th place, smashing all hopes of qualifying for the FLW Championship. Ouch!

 I am writing this blog on my phone as I drive up I-65 North towards home.  
Yeah, I know I should not be emailing while driving, but its all good as I have been sitting in stopped traffic for over one hour now! Please Lord..... I just want this week to be over!




Give-Away:  Brandon Adams!  I will send to you a Stihl shirt and hat if you send your snail address to jtpfishing@insightbb.com.    Keep watching, everyone, for the next give-away.

2 comments:

  1. Sad that is over for the year but I bet you will be glad to get home again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your spirits up joe there is always next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...