Monday, June 20, 2011

Tarpon

Flew to Tampa today and rented a car, then headed on down to Longboat Key where we will be shooting a tarpon show for Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors with friend Pat DeCastro of Kerry Automotive. It has been a long time since I have fished for tarpon and I can't wait to get on the water tomorrow!




New episodes of Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors air starting July 2nd.  To celebrate, I'm sending out a Stihl t-shirt and hat to Scott Crabtree!  Scott, send your contact information to JTPFishing@insightbb.com and I'll get that right out to you.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will win next....I will win next...I will...or not. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joe! Can't wait to see the tarpon show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to go to an awesome place like this and catch monster fish!! Beautiful Tarpon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...