Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mexico

Today, I fished and videoed on Lake El Salto.  Fishing was incredible as usual with lots six to nine pound fish being caught by our group. Tomorrow, I get to fish with our Reel Big Catch contest winner, Mike League of Alaska. Mike and his dad won this all expense paid trip for two from American Modern Insurance Group. Can't wait till tomorrow!



My El Salto guide, Martin



Mike Hopkins entertaining our group at dinner

Only a few days until new episodes air on Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors - July 2nd!  Some lucky people out there have Stihl hats and t-shirts on the way.  I'll send out another set to follower Basspastor when I receive mailing information at JTPFishing@insightbb.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...