Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Change-Up

Well one thing is for sure.... when you make fishing and hunting shows for a living, you are at the mercy of the weather. I was scheduled to head down to Pickwick Lake in Tennessee today at noon so that we could begin shooting tomorrow with Lance Walker of Browning Eyewear who is "The Man" on that lake. Well, Mother Nature had some ideas of her own and I had to postpone for 24 hours due to the massive storm system that is set to crush that part of the country with two inches of rain.

Instead of driving all day, I immediately shifted gears and began working on the new JT Signature Series Bait I am helping Arkie Lures developed for their "Platinum" line. Heck, I even went to my local Bass Pro Shop to look at various colors to try to get an idea of exactly what jig and trailer colors I wanted in this new bait. I am very excited about this new venture with Arkie and want to make sure we get it right the first try... Tomorrow I'm meeting my producer of Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors at 5:30 A.M. to head for Pickwick and hopefully clearing weather. I'll keep you posted on the fishing once I get there...


1 comment:

  1. Safe travels and good luck on another great episode for all of us to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...