Thursday, March 17, 2011

Heading Out


Another full day today! I hit the gym this morning at 6:30 AM for an hour and a half then headed home to pack my clothes and tackle for my ten day road trip which will consist of shooting on Dale Hollow in Tennessee for Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors and then on to the FLW Tournament on Lake Hartwell near the South Carolina - Georgia border. Before I could head out though, we had to shoot a promotional piece for Arkie Jigs for a new Signature Swim Jig we recently designed. As soon as it was in the can, our editor, Larry, headed back to our studio to begin rough cutting it and our producer, Jim, and I headed out on a five hour drive to Dale. The hotel bed will definitely look good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...