Monday, March 7, 2011

Whistling Dixie

Today was definitely a catch up day for me after being out of town for the FLW Tournament all last week. After my 6 a.m. trip to the gym, I headed straight to my office to catch up on emails and go through my regular mail. After that, I hooked up the Ranger and headed over to my home dealer, Dixie Marine in Fairfield, Ohio to have them try to figure out a problem with my GPS fading in and out. 

I had to get it handled immediately since tomorrow I'm headed to Pickwick to shoot an episode of Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors and will definitely need it for the open water fishing we'll be doing.

As always, Dixie owner. Bill Lewis, got his guys right on it for me and Stevie found the loose wire under the console that was causing the problem. In my situation,  it is so important to have a home dealer who takes care of you right away. My hat's off to those guys at Dixie Marine for all they do to keep my down time to a minimum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...