Sunday, April 24, 2011

UMF Boat Prep

I started my day in Chattanooga meeting with the owners of Chattanooga Sun and Fun Marine. They are taking care of our UMF boats, so I wanted to stop in and day hello and make sure the boats were in order and ready for my guys to pick up later in the afternoon to transport the to Lake Lanier.

Once I finished there, I cruised on down to Lanier (about 3 hours) where I met up with my brother who lives near the lake, along with my nephew and a couple of his friends for a few hours of fishing. The boys had a great time and we even caught a few nice spotted bass. Tomorrow will be all about prepping the boats and our production meetings.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! Nice color and markings on the largemouth. Not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...