Friday, April 22, 2011

Packed with Meaning

There are two things that I really hate about my job. One is the packing for extended road trips and the other is saying good-bye to my wife and daughters. Today, I got to do both!



It is especially tough when it is an long trip like this one, causing me to be gone over Easter! The first week of this roadtrip is to shoot the first round of UMF 2011 in Georgia on Lake Lanier, and the second is my 4th FLW Tour Event on Table Rock Lake in Missouri. Right before I left, my seven year old, Gracelyn, handed me a picture she drew of herself waving bye to me through the laundry room window.



Ouch, that hurt! Funny how you never read that stuff in the "Bass Pro" job description. 


Happy Easter, everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...