Saturday, April 9, 2011

Headed to FLW Lake Chickamauga

My son, Ryan, and I left Cincinnati at 5 AM this morning, headed for Lake Chickamauga in Tennessee for my third FLW Tournament of the season.



After a short six hour drive down I-75, we were settled into our beautiful Red Roof Inn.  I worked on tackle for couple of hours and then headed over to the grocery store to get drinks and lunch stuff for the week. The only time I ever grocery shop is at tournaments. I was totally lost and it took three times longer than it should have.



I am anxious to see how the fishing goes this week. It should be real good. Anytime the water temps hit 60 degrees on any of the  Tennessee River Lakes it is usually awesome! Either way, it looks like the weather will be warm and fairly dry this week.  
It will be nice to fish without wearing my long underwear and rainsuit for a change.

2 comments:

  1. Should be a great week. Took 32lbs to win a local club tx today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...